I T Support
Reddy Architecture + Urbanism is currently recruiting for an in-house IT Support person to join our busy IT Support & Help Desk. The position is based in our Dartry office in Dublin, with the requirement to complete some limited visits to our other offices.
The successful candidate will work as part of our 90 + strong team on diverse range of projects throughout Ireland. Reddy A + U are involved in a wide variety and range of projects, from master planning, mixed-use developments, to residential, commercial office, student accommodation. We also have expertise in conservation, healthcare, education, retail, leisure and interior fit-out projects.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar technical support role or system admin role.
- Must have at least Microsoft MCP qualification
- Good inter-personal and communications skills
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position would include:
- Configuration & installation of desktops & laptops
- IT support, covering hardware and software (laptops/desktops)
- Support for Office 365 users
- Assist with planned maintenance – monitor and maintain business systems, verify daily processes & ensure success of system backups
- Assist with network security solutions including firewalls & anti-virus
- Utilise call logging system to record and resolve user incidents within specified SLA’s
- Assist with technical projects and other delegated tasks as required
- Liaise with our technical support team & escalate issues as required
Working knowledge of and experience in:
- Desktop OS (Windows 7 & 10)
- Working knowledge of Windows Server
- Knowledge of Web Services: e.g. Dropbox, Office 365, Azure etc.
- Networking Hardware & Protocols (DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
- Experience with PC/Workstation installation
- Working knowledge of MS Office & some Autodesk applications (desirable)
- Some knowledge of VMware (desirable)
All applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence. If you would like to apply for the above position, please forward your CV and details of your notice period to Dublin_careers@reddyarchitecture.com
No agencies, please.