COVID-19, Business Continuity and Client Information
With the health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, colleagues and project stakeholders in mind, we want to provide this update on how Reddy A+U will deal with and work through the Covid-19 virus outbreak for the foreseeable future.
Reddy A+U remains open for business and we continue to progress the projects we’re working on for our clients and deliver on the commitments we have made.
Our teams are either working remotely from home or in limited numbers in our offices. Our phone lines are open and all phone calls and emails are being dealt with as normal. Calls to the office will be directed to people’s mobiles if they are working outside the office.
From the 16th March, we have been minimising face-to-face meetings and seeking to conduct via phone/video conference. Therefore, we have already limited visitor access to our offices for the time being. Site visits will be assessed on a case by case basis and where they can, be conducted in line with Government and Health Service guidance in the relevant jurisdiction.
We will also fully adhere to any additional precautionary requirements stipulated by clients or stakeholders.
We will monitor the situation continuously and will be guided by the relevant and ever changing Government and Health Executive advice over the coming period and will adapt proactively to the situation as it evolves.
The outbreak of the coronavirus has become more widespread in the past month and the situation is evolving daily. To date, Reddy A+U has communicated official guidance to all its staff, displayed poster style information from the World Health Organisation and have in place hand sanitising units across all offices. We will monitor the ongoing situation daily. Regular communications, as the situation develops, will be issued to Reddy A+U staff and clients alike.
Additional measures will now be adopted to assist in the containment of the virus, and these are set out below:
- Work from Home – although the office will remain open and business continues, all staff are now enabled to work from home and will remain as such until guidance from the relevant authorities changes
- WHO Information Posters displayed throughout offices and issued electronically to all staff
- Hand Sanitiser Dispensers –In all offices
- Coronavirus Awareness included at all meetings for staff and visitors alike.
- No Hand-Shake Policy to be implemented in all offices with immediate effect
- Consider if face-to-face meetings are necessary and where possible, conduct meetings over Voice and Video Conferencing
- IT infrastructure has been put in place to accommodate meetings via skype, teams, video and teleconferencing and any other proposed solutions will be reviewed with clients and consultants alike.
All non-essential business travel is to cease with immediate effect. All employees must complete a travel authorisation form in respect of business travel for approval by your line manager in consultation with the Health & Safety Manager and in line with advisory notes from relevant Government Departments. We have requested that all staff report any proposed personal travel and or visits from friends or family so that we can address the safety of our staff and clients alike.
This webpage will also be managed and updated accordingly on a daily basis or as required to reflect the relevant guidance from the authorities.
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our staff and the continuity of our clients’ projects and will work tirelessly with all our contacts to help everyone through this situation.