IT Assistant, Dublin
Reddy Architecture + Urbanism is looking for and I T Assistant to join the team in Dublin for a short term contract of 3 – 6 months.
The ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 1 year experience in a previous helpdesk environment
- Good understanding of basic software Office 365 business
- Understanding Office 365 Administration portal
- Candidates must be reliable, friendly and flexible
- Strong technical ability and good problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
General Duties and Responsibilities of Information Technology Administrator would consist of the following:
- Maintaining the existing IT infrastructure including servers, work
- stations, printers, phones and laptops.
- Trouble shooting of IT issues relating to all IT hardware.
- Sourcing and purchasing of new IT Hardware.
- Setup hardware on arrival
- Periodic reporting of status of IT infrastructure.
- Maintaining a catalogue of all IT assets.
- Installing software including packages from Autodesk, Microsoft, Adobe and other bespoke software solutions.
- Investigate and run software patches/ updates as required
- Maintain and report on server software updates
- Regular Audits of software on IT infrastructure
- First port of call for IT issues within the group of companies
- Liaise with external IT support as required.
- Ensuring that individual workstations are running efficiently from the point of view of maintaining optimum memory, removing unapproved/inappropriate material/ programs, troubleshooting.
The successful candidates will work as part of our dedicated I T team. We are looking for candidates with intelligence, common sense and strong technical knowledge. A passion for architecture and design would be a bonus. Reddy A+U is Revit based practice.
Fluent written and spoken English is essential. All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence and all applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Applications by email only to Dublin_careers@reddyarchitecture.com to be accompanied by a CV and work examples (maximum 10MB) and details of your notice period.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence and all applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland. Due to the volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates. No agencies please.