Who are we?
We are Reddy Architecture at www.reddyarchitecture.com. We are part of a group of individual companies both private limited and corporate business names. Our head office is based in Dartry Mills, Dartry Road, Dublin 6. We have offices in the UK and Ireland.
We provide a comprehensive range of design services to our clients from offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 and from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (the Acts):
· the data controller is Reddy Architecture.
Our data protection contact point is ITsupport@reddyarchitecture.com
What PERSONAL information do we collect from you?
You may give us personal data by:
· Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our products or services or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website [or our services or products.
· Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
· Customers and suppliers supply us with information which may include employee’s contact details; a contact name; email; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
· Clients supply us with contact name, email, business address, telephone number, financial details, project details, letters and correspondence and other project related details;
· Interns and Architecture students provide us with information which may include name, address, contact email, bank details.
· Journalists provide us with names and email details.
· Personal data recorded on our CCTV system.
What information about you do we obtain from others?
When you use our social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, we obtain personal data from these applications.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services/products, to engage with you on social media, to improve our website and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
· To set your company up on our systems;
· To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
· To deliver information about our products and services;
· To deliver our specialised services to you;
· To ensure payment of our invoices;
· To ensure security of our premises using CCTV;
Candidates / Interns / Architecture students:
· To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee;
· To put you on our payroll in order to pay you.
Website and Social Media users:
· To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them;
· To engage with you on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
· To engage with you for trade publications and Architecture magazines.
The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
· That you have provided consent for the processing for one of more specified purposes;
· Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
· Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
· Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue in providing you with quotes and proposals about our services prior to contract where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
Who Do we share this information with?
We may share your personal data with our selected business associates/ suppliers and contractors to provide you with our services/products. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
· If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
· As part of a project with other companies within Reddy Architecture or with other project teams.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
Do We transfer your information Outside The European Union or European Economic Area?
Most of our projects are EU based but occasionally we work with project teams based in the US. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored with project teams in the United States outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) for which there is an adequacy decision relating to the safeguards for personal data from the European Commission.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
· The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
· The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
· The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
· The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
· The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
· The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting ITsupport@reddyarchitecture.com
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
When you become our customer the processing of your information, and/or that of your team who you nominate to liaise with us, will become a condition of the contract between us as we require certain information in order to be able to provide you with our services (e.g. contact information). In those circumstances, if you do not provide your information when requested, we may be unable to provide our services to you.
What will happen if we change our privacy notice?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services. This notice was last updated on 15th May 2019.
How can you contact us?
Our Data Protection contact point for all queries and requests is ITsupport@reddyarchitecture.com
|Third party name||Description of services provided|
|Reddy Architecture Group Companies||Shared Project services companies and partners|
|Microsoft 365, Siteworks, Dropbox, Google One Drive||Cloud Services|
|Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn||Social media services|
|RIAI||Royal Institute of Architects Ireland (Professional Organisation)|
|Sage Payroll||Payroll Services|
|Auditors and Accountants|
|Postal Services||eg Royal Mail, An Post, courier services|